· The key is learning and understanding.
· Understanding leads to a faith decision and being spiritually “born again”.
· ‘Other voices’ that tell us we are too tired or too busy to read our Bible or pray.
· Paul talks about our “natural self” that struggles against our spiritual self.
· The reason there are no solitary Christians is that we need others to help us understand the message of the Bible.
· We need to stay focused to understand and believe this
· We need to create a clean heart for the Holy Spirit to live in
· Holy Spirit will guide us and fill us with love, joy and peace
Let us all remember this lesson as we strive to gain and hang on to our spiritual birthright of eternal spiritual life in Christ.