· Can we really believe the Good News of Reconciliation?
· What does the Good News of Reconciliation mean?
· How do we apply the Good News in this Church?
1. Can we really believe the Good News of Easter?
· Biblical consistency suggests this is not a heroic myth – confusion among apostles sounds like real people
· Biblical accounts of Resurrection appearances sound real
· Lives were dramatically changed – stories of martyrs
· 2,000 years of personal experiences of the divine including near death experiences
2. What does the Good News of Reconciliation mean?“For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive.” (1 Cor. 15.22) explains how we die spiritually by our rebellion against God and need reconciliation IN CHRIST to have eternal spiritual life.