1. We are Baptized to proclaim the “grace of our Lord Jesus Christ...”(2 Corinthians 13.14).
· By sharing the good news of the “grace” that we have received.
· By explaining the meaning and importance of grace as a way out of bondage to anger, bitterness and un-forgiveness
· By being a sign of Grace and forgiveness in the world
· By helping others understand the importance of being in a right relationship with God and receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit
· God is reaching out in love to individuals every day
· God has reached out to us as Jesus to create a new way back into right-relationship through repentance and trust in Jesus sacrificial death on the Cross for our sins
· God of Christians does not ‘lower the bar’ to make life easier.
· God loves us enough to ‘raise’ the bar’ and challenge us to grow spiritually through the difficulties of life.
· The love of God will never abandon us
· Holy Spirit is our connection to each other, to Jesus and to the “Saints” in heaven. This connection is broken when we sin.
· Experience God in visions, words of knowledge, personal conviction for sins (our conscience) and in healing prayer.
· Experience the gifts of love, joy and peace.
· We proclaim the fellowship of the Holy Spirit by our example of being a loving, healing Spirit-led church fellowship.
Challenge is to boldly regain our mission of making disciples